Our Beginnings and Development
In fall 2006, very few followers of Jesus Christ, who speak Telugu language and reside in Hartford County, Connecticut, implemented to gather for worshipping Lord and savior Jesus Christ and have fellowship as monthly cottage meetings.
Good and Gracious God, has continued to bless us with His Holy presence and increase of numbers to this little flock. Since fall 2008 we are gathering at church which is courteously provided to us by Glastonbury community church, as their expression and deed of Love in Christ for fellow brethren.
We, by His grace will continue to gather every month, on 1st Saturday of the month at 5:00 P.M which will be followed by fellowship meal. However dates may differ for Good Friday and Easter month(s) of year, or special meetings and for December month.
Our earnest desire is, God may use us in any way He see us fit to glorify His name.
Vision and Purpose
We as followers of Christ and a little flock that gather in His name is to worship Him and have fellowship.
We want to ;
- Impact the communities in which we live, the society and nation of which we are a part and, indeed, every place that God wants us to witness Him in proclaiming Gospel.
- Reach the formerly churched and bring them with place of restoration.
- Encourage each other of those fully reached to be part of prayer, and kingdom extension.
- Strengthen fellowship of believers.
- Celebrate God’s love, life and presence by our worship and fellowship.
- Reach His presence by intercessory prayers, with aspects of life.
- Demonstrate his love, goodness, fellowship and blessing all people including you.
Connect with us: